- Provide our students with a relevant, technology rich learning environment, including both hardware and software, designed to prepare them for their present learning environment, their academic futures and the world in which they live.
- Create and support a technology environment for Lincolnshire-Prairie View SD103 that supports the efforts of the students, faculty, staff and community.
- Support the professional technology needs of the Faculty and Staff through targeted Professional Development while informing them of the most up-to-date practices in educational technology, to help keep them current and their technology instructional initiatives relevant.
- Make educational technology purchase decisions rooted in the awareness of the fiscal responsibility of Lincolnshire-Prairie View SD103.
- Be a leader and innovator among the Stevenson Township feeder districts in our development of technology initiatives that support real-world collaboration and learning among our Students and Faculty.
- Make technology recommendations that keep The District compliant with all relevant Educational Technology Standards (ISTE/AASL): ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), CIPA (Children’s Internet Protection Act), COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection), PARCC (Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers), FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).